It can always be a little unsettling meeting someone new for the first time and even more so in your own home. We wanted to create this quick guide on the process to help with any questions or concerns before the appointment. We truly just want to provide you the seller with the best option for you.
- Arrive at the desired Appointment Time
- Property Tour – We want to get a good feel on the specifics of the property. Age of systems – Roof etc. Any recent upgrades.
- We will go over anything we saw and some suggestions if you would prefer to fix first.
- We will give you an offer for us to buy the property in its current condition.
- We will also give you a breakdown of suggested updates and what we believe you could sell on the open market if you decided that route was better.
- We will give you the Pros and Cons of each option and go over scenarios on how each one will look
- We can sign a contract at the appointment to sell if that is the best option.
At the end of the day, we want to provide you the value and options so you can make an informed decision. Too often, we hear of high-pressure sales and people being pushed in one direction or towards a particular option.
What we have found is that depending on the situation, condition of property and time frame. Each solution will fit everyone differently.
If you already have an appointment with us then we look forward to seeing you soon!
If you do not, we love an opportunity to give you your options and find the best solution for you! Simply fill out the form on this page.